One of the best parts about being a small business that is family run, is that we can give back to the community. Our family has always believed in volunteering in the community. Jason served over 25 years as a volunteer firefighter and EMT. Laura served several years as a volunteer with the ambulance service. They coordinated the Annual Coats for Kids, collecting hundreds of coats each year for kids in the community. They also coordinated food drives, clothing drives, fundraisers for victims families of tragedies and more. They also coordinated Operation Santa, bringing gifts to over 200 kids each year. One of the largest things they helped with for over 10 years was the Annual town community festival, bringing over 1000 people to it. They have served on many town committees and local committees.
Since opening the business in 2018, they have continued on this tradition of helping the community. Each month, they set aside a portion of their profit to help various non-profits, including:
- November 2018 – Wreaths Across America
- December 2018 – Meals on Wheels
- January 2019 – National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund
Additionally, we were able to help with:
- December 2018 – Adopted a family at the homeless shelter and bought gifts, food and gift cards to help them through the holidays.
- January 10, 2019 – Offered a free photo booth and a $250 gift card at the Dover Chamber of Commerce Business Open House at Blue Latitudes in Dover. This event is sponsored by Thomas Levasseur at The Beacon Retirement Group, Blue Latitudes Bar and Grill and the Dover Chamber of Commerce as a fundraiser for the Dover Childrens Museum of NH.